In your role as a visual designer, your day-to-day tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative and functional designs for a wide variety of contexts and media. One key aspect of your design approach is to take on new challenges and immerse yourself in new contexts quickly. Design tasks involve e.g.: digital design for our software solutions, website, social network appearance, marketing brochures and other communication materials, as well as CI work and print material, or illustrations and title designs for movies.
You will also work on bringing our visions and concepts to life, visually bridging the imagination gap between our technology and it's application areas for our clients.
Your challenge is to adapt your design experience to the new paradigm of gestural interaction and rethink the visual traditions of Interfaces.
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces such as technology demos, software, web and mobile devices
- Create and work within brand guidelines to design layouts that reinforce our brand's style or voice
- Design logos, icons, infographics and concept sketches
- Work on marketing items, presentation and interactive event materials
- Design user-centered wireframes or screen mockups
- Create and organize production assets
- Outstanding eye for details and proven ability for quality management
- Well organized and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time
- Highly responsible for project progress and with the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment and with changing priorities and tasks
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs
- Proficient in Adobe suite software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and other software. Experience with transitions, animation, motion design is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
- Team player attitude with solid positive energy. Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work independently and collaboratively
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter, CV and examples of work in English via email to email@example.com