As part of our UX/UI team you will be supporting the Experience prototyping of our platform for all products. Your primary mission will be to understand our business needs, product requirements and UX proposals and transform that understanding into user-focused and intuitive prototypes.
You will work on bringing our visions and concepts to life, bridging the imagination gap between our technology and its application areas for our clients.
Your challenge is to adapt your prototype vision to the new paradigm of gestural interaction beyond the traditional interfaces.
iOS and Android native development understanding is a plus.
- Understand and analyse User Experiences.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts.
- Prototype meaningful Interactions for interfaces of e.g.: technology demos, software.
- Staying up to date with UX trends and looking for faster and simpler ways to prototype.
- Portfolio that demonstrates understanding of UX prototyping best practices.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
- Team player attitude with solid positive energy. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter, CV and examples of work in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org