Gestoos, based in San Francisco and Barcelona, is a computer vision start-up leveraging Artificial Intelligence to detect, understand and respond to natural human behavior. From explicit hand gestures to implicit expressions and movements, our solution enables very high precision tracking of any shape or object whether static or in motion. Our software platform allows users to interact naturally with any device, software solution or application.
Our Detection Engine analyzes the sequence of actions and the context. By combining scene understanding with incremental learning, Gestoos becomes the brain behind cameras with the everyday objects.
As a marcom specialist, you’ll apply your passion for writing to increase or company awareness among the target audiences. You’ll work with a cross-functional team of talented designers, engineers and PhD researchers.
- Support Gestoos’ thought leadership activities in Spatial Interaction through Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision
- Identify target online forums, communities and blogs as well as the relevant leading journals, conferences and seminars for gestural interaction
- Leverage UX/UI designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to create content both interesting and relevant to desired audiences
- Benchmark competitive products and their communications flows
- Develop online and offline content regarding Gestoos product launches for both reviewers and product evangelists
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
- A deep interest of AI technology, computer vision and Interaction understating
- Effective writing, editing, and project management skills
- Great listener who enjoys working closely with teammates from a variety of disciplines.
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter, CV and examples of work in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org