The candidate will join the Gestoos Platform development team and will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software. The position includes the development and testing of real-time computer vision and machine learning methods and the development of prototypes and demo samples to showcase Gestoos new features to customers.
The candidate will also be involved in optimisation and hardware acceleration tasks to improve the performance of computer vision methods for embedded platforms.
- Design, development, and optimisation of low level and high level computer vision functions
- Design, develop and test hardware acceleration blocks for dedicated computer vision and machine learning functionalities: debug and resolve issues found within the existing codebase
- MsC and/or equivalent in the field of Computer Vision, Image Processing, Robotics and/or Machine Learning
- 3+ years experience with C++
- Fluency in Python
- Competence with libraries such as OpenCV, and/or deep learning frameworks (e.g. Theano, Caffe, Torch)
- Motivated and proactive with a strong sense of teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English communication
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter, CV and examples of work in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org