Gestoos Analytics FAQs
Here are some of the most common questions about Gestoos Analytics:
After creating an account for the purchase of Gestoos Engine, you will receive an email with a URL link to the dashboard. The previously created credentials also provide access to the dashboard.
Gestoos analytics collects information on:
• The “Audience”. This is the sum of all people who are passing by or are potentially exposed to your installation. Based on head recognition.
• “Paid Attention” This is the number of people who actually look at your content, based on recognising a face (for a minimum of 3 seconds).
• “Interacted” The number of people who are interacting with your content through gestures (hand, face and head shape recognition).
• “Dwell interaction time”. Total amount of time that each person spends interacting with each asset (e.g. images or videos) of your content.
• “Age and gender” (only available in GESTOOS DIGITAL SIGNAGE PREMIUM license). Ages are categorised in clusters of years such as: Child, Teenager, Young Adult, Adult, Senior Adult and Unknown.
Gender is categorized in female, male and unknown.
Find out more here.
Yes, you can. In addition to visualising data via Grafana, Gestoos Analytics allows to extract data directly from InfluxDB. Data are extracted using PHP and curl.
View the documentation on the InfluxDB direct query to better understand how it works.
Sign up to our mailing list
We never share your email address with anyone and you can opt out at any time